Saturday, December 1, 2012

SOME LATE NIGHT (OR EARLY MORNING) THOUGHTS

Here I am in front of the computer. Yes I am still up at almost 2 a.m. in the morning no thanks to the dreaded heartburn. :-/

A lot of wonderful things happened the past few weeks and hey, I haven't taken note of them in this blog. Now, now, now, where to begin.

ULTRASOUND. Our last ultrasound was very interesting, hehe! Baby was facing down. Shy type? We were sort of expecting a similar image from what we browsed on the net (thumbsucking, or baby facing us again...) but instead, baby was planking. Mwehehe. I can't wait for our next ultrasound: baby's sex will be finally revealed! Dadi and I have this ongoing bet, and the prizes at stake are a bit pricey. Let's see who wins. (I think I will, though. Ha!)

BICOL. Last week, baby and I went to Bicol! :-) Don't call me crazy, the flight was booked early this year, with me not knowing I will get knocked up come third quarter. The trip was awesome, the province of Sorsogon really captured our hearts and was even more beautiful seen in person than in photos we came across with while structuring our itinerary. Here's a photo of me and baby on white sand at Subic Beach in Matnog, Sorsogon:




MASTERS. Not-so-baby related but oh boy, this trimester was quite a struggle for me taking two courses AND getting preggers at the same time. Not to mention I was hospitalized for two weeks because of my dearest DVT. Thank God the trimester's over, maybe I'll take only one MA course come January 2013.

QUICKENING. Finally felt baby move a couple of days ago. It was like having a worm... or fish... or tiny bubbles... moving inside my tummy. It felt really cute and ticklish. Ah, the wonders of pregnancy.

FAIRY TALES. The OB said baby can hear my voice at this point of the pregnancy. I can start reading to baby if I want to... Of course I want to! So off I went to buy baby a fairy tale book. The first story was 'Chicken Licken'. The illustrations were really cute, and the story was going fine with all the fancy names (Turkey Leurkey, Cocky Locky, etc.) only for it to end in tragedy: the whole flock getting consumed by foxes. Sorry baby that your first tale turned out to be a massacre :-/ (I remember saying to myself while closing the book: "Ang tragic naman nito..." hehehe)

WORK. I got promoted! Yey! :-)

Baby is currently 10 inches long, and I will be on my fifth month being preggy next week. Dadi and Mami can't wait to hug you, and kiss you, and hold you in our arms next year baby. 'Di bale, December na! :-)

All praises and glory to God who continues to take care of our family and provides for all our needs. You are faithful Lord. We love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment